Saturday, August 4, 2012

What I Learned Today

I am unimportant.
I am a waste of space.
I am a package.
I am only worth what I can bring to the table.
I can bring nothing to the table.
I am a regret.
I have no future.
I deserve to be left on skid-row.
I deserve to be killed.
I deserve to die.
I am smart.
I am a retard.
I am the worst person.
I deserve to be crushed.
I will gain nothing in life.
No one loves me.
No one likes me.
No one ever has.
I am a burden.
I am one of the best.
I have so much potential.

What I believe:
I am nothing.
I am stupid.
This is a mind-game.
I'm winning because I know it.
I'm losing because it's been happening for thirteen years.
The game has not changed.
They have gotten to me.
I will not make it to twenty-three.
I will be killed.

My God, I hope not.

No comments:

Post a Comment